Saturday, May 21, 2011

Goodbye petite section!

Hello regular section! I am officially not a "petite" woman anymore. Well, I made it through surgery! Today is post-op day 5, and overall I guess I'm feeling pretty good. My back is of course, VERY sore and pretty stiff. It is definitely an adjustment to go from being all curved and hunched over to being straight as an arrow. Positives? I grew 2 inches and my torso has never looked better. Definitely looking forward to rockin' my bikini this summer ;)

Here I am today:
Just chillin' in my room at the children's hospital. It is a really nice place and I'm actually glad that I've been here instead of the main hospital. The food here sucks, but everything else is bright, cheery and the people are great.

Here's a view of my life since Monday:
That's my bed. I'm sitting on the couch right now because I'm trying to get up and move more. I'll be posting more about surgery and details later, just wanted you to know that I'm here and doing pretty well! Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes!!

1 comment:

Tara @ Tara Being Tara said...

You'll probably have to still wear petites, but only because you're so SKINNY now!!!!!!!! Love you!!