Saturday, August 28, 2010

What to do with all the sorority t-shirts?

I graduated college 3 1/2 years ago. I have since carried around approximately 30 t-shirts from my apartment, to my parent's house, to my new house. I never wear them. What should I do with them?

Then I found http://www.campusquilt.com/. It's so easy! You place the order and they send you a kit to package all your t-shirts and in 3-4 weeks you have an awesome quilt made from your old t-shirts. I don't have any before pictures, but hopefully in a few weeks you can see the finished product!

What would you make a quilt out of? They can add picture squares (too cool) and make quilts out of baby clothes. It's a pretty cool idea, check it out!

3 comments:

Tara @ Tara Being Tara said...

Calre!!! I would have made you a t-shirt quilt!!!

Rachel said...

My mom and I are currently working on making a t-shirt quilt ourselves out of my t-shirts from high school. We've been working on it for a REALLY long time... certainly longer than 3-4 weeks. (try 3-4 years!) I hope yours turns out well!

Kristin said...

I actually JUST thought of doing this because I've toted those same shirts around... PLUS the band tees... Maybe upon your suggestion I'll ACTUALLY get it done!