Sunday, August 29, 2010

Arrington Vineyards

Saturday evening, a bunch of friends went out to Arrington Vineyards (owned by Kix Brooks, from Brooks and Dunn) to celebrate my friend Kelly's birthday. It was awesome!

the view- pretty spectacular!

We had a great time at the wine tasting and the just enjoyed sitting outside, listening to the music and hanging out. I brought along some brie and crackers (yum!) and a friend of Kelly's brought the birthday cake. It was a very fun civilized birthday party!


the awesome birthday girl

Kelly and I did the Music City 1/2 Marathon together with Team in Training. She is amazing! A year ago she was going through her first chemo treatment for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and now a year later she is double fisting wine celebrating her 25th birthday! I am so glad I have gotten to know her over the past year. She has become a great friend and it was a great night out to celebrate her life. Love you Kelly!!

No comments: