Monday, June 13, 2011

Networking

I have just discovered the website Pinterest. If you don't know about it, it's sort of like an online bulletin board, where you can "pin" pictures of different ideas, things, etc. to remember for later. It is awesome!! I have several boards going, but my favorite by far is my Teacher Stuff board. You can search for other people's boards, which has been perfect for networking. I can see the boards of other teachers and we can share ideas. I've also found out about a few other teaching blogs which has been fun.

One new blog I'm following is Miss Kindergarten. She's in my blog list to the right if you want to check out her blog. She has great ideas AND right now she's doing a free giveaway! One lucky winner gets a bunch of cool stuff for the start of the next school year. Here's hoping I win!! Oh, the joys of networking! or should I say, "web-working"...

1 comment:

Miss Kindergarten said...

You are too sweet! I came by to thank you for the comment on my popsicle party post and see this post! Thanks for sharing my blog!! Also, I have something for you. Please email me at misskindergarten{at}hotmail{dot}com

Have a wonderful day!
Hadar
Miss Kindergarten