Sunday, June 26, 2011

Can I have s'more?

I recently saw a recipe online for S'mores cookies. I had a party coming up so I knew that I wanted to try them out. And I was not disappointed. They are AMAZING! and super easy.

Here's how:
- mix up your favorite recipe of chocolate chip cookies (I use the Nestle Tollhouse recipe)
- at the same time you add in 1 cup choc. chips, add in 1 cup mini-marshmallows
- scoop out small globs of dough onto graham cracker squares you have laid on a cookie sheet
- press a mini-marshmallow into the top of each dough blob
- bake at 375 for about 9 minutes
- take off the cookie sheet immediately because they marshmallows ooze onto the sheet a little bit and get very sticky very fast
- cool and enjoy!

Here's what they look like about to go into the oven:

And here's what they look like after:
The top mini-marshmallow gets browned slightly so you really get that toasted effect. And the mini-marshmallows help the cookies stay really chewy and delicious. My recipe made 48 cookies and they were a huge hit with my friends!!

No comments: