- mix up your favorite recipe of chocolate chip cookies (I use the Nestle Tollhouse recipe)
- at the same time you add in 1 cup choc. chips, add in 1 cup mini-marshmallows
- scoop out small globs of dough onto graham cracker squares you have laid on a cookie sheet
- press a mini-marshmallow into the top of each dough blob
- bake at 375 for about 9 minutes
- take off the cookie sheet immediately because they marshmallows ooze onto the sheet a little bit and get very sticky very fast
- cool and enjoy!