Sunday, February 6, 2011

Busy busy busy!

Sorry it's been a few days since I have posted. I know all my millions of readers (okay, maybe not millions! lol) have been eagerly checking their Google Reader waiting for an update. The truth is, I have been super busy. But I like being busy. I would much rather be busy than have nothing to do. I seem to be able to better handle things when I have a lot of stuff to handle. I have been like this since high school.

So what have I been doing? Well here's a look at a "typical" week:

Monday- wake up at 4:30 to workout, go to school, rush home to take Biscuit to dog training
Tuesday- wake up at 4:30 to workout, go to school, have some sort of after-school meeting
Wednesday- wake up at 4:30 to workout, go to school, rush home to let Biscuit out, rush to church to teach children's choir
Thursday- wake up at 4:30 to workout, go to school, run errands that I haven't had time to run all week
Friday- sleep in until 5:45!!, go to Starbucks then to school, take Biscuit on a long walk, go to dinner/something with friends

Did I mention that in all of this I attempt to cook a healthy and well balanced meal every night? Doesn't happen every day, but I would say 3-4 nights per week.

whew! No wonder I go to bed at 9pm every night, I am exhausted! I love what I do, but teaching does not allow for a lot of outside activities. This is why I have to wake up at 4:30 every morning just to get my workouts in. But they're paying off, I'm down 7.5 pounds!

A good friend called me this week with a hilarious school story. She's going to type it up and send it to me, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Tara @ Tara Being Tara said...

Ok - you need to stop getting up at 4:30, because it's making ME tired!!!