Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy 2011!!

Why hello there year 2011! Am I the only one who thinks that is a weird number? Do you say "two thousand eleven" or "twenty eleven"? I can't decide which one is better.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I haven't been able to use my computer at all this week because a certain little adorable, floppy-eared, 4 legged boy chewed through my computer cord :) Luckily Amazon.com had a new one for only $18, so now I'm back in business! Since I have Biscuit, I'm coming home from school a lot earlier so I'm hoping to post more in the new year. I'm also hoping to post more about home improvements, craft projects and new recipes. It'll be nice to have a balance of teaching posts and other, real-life posts.

We started back to school yesterday, and so far I am EXHAUSTED! I had forgotten over the two week break how tiring teaching is. Through in my back problems, and it is just brutal for me. I'm back to waking up at 4:30am so I can work out before school. The only change is now I go home after I work out to take Biscuit out. I'm sure I'll get used to the routine pretty quickly, but this is a bit of a rough week.

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe New Years! I'll have a post about my Christmas up soon, stay tuned!

No comments: