Friday, January 14, 2011

Blog Award!

My friend Tara gave me a Trendy Blog award! I'm so excited! I'm still new to the whole blog-world and I have a LOT to learn, but this is a great start. Thanks Tara for my award!So now I'm supposed to pass the award along to some blogs I love. I only have a few blogs that I follow, but here are some that I love:

my friend Tara at tarabeingtara.blogspot.com
Jessica, a friend from college at reisfeltadventure.blogspot.com
Alli over at mywardrobetoday.com
Priscilla, mom of kids I babysit at prisspress.blogspot.com
Mary, a friend from church at mgbbknits.blogspot.com
Mary Cady, another mom of kids I babysit at renovatingtara.blogspot.com

I feel like I need to add more blogs to my Google Reader! But I already spend too much time on the computer, and don't want to add any more "obligations." Thanks again Tara for my award!

No comments: