Thursday, September 2, 2010

Funny things kids say

People ask me all the time if my kids say funny things. Hello! Of course they do, they are 5 years old. They are hilarious! I can be so mad at something that has happened, and it only takes one little comment to turn everything around. There is no way I can remember all the funny comments, but here are some of my favorites:

"criss cross applesauce, spoons in your bowl" (meaning sit on the floor, hands in your lap)

"these are my white buttons, these are my green buttons, these are my funny white buttons" (during a sorting by color activity)

"it smells like hand sanitizer!" (upon receiving a good behavior certificate)

"Ms. Harbison, you ok?" (during rest time, totally out of the blue)

"that yo' mama?!?!?" (when my mom came and brought cupcakes for the first time)

"Ms. Harbison you look like a vampire" (this one may be the most random)

"Ms. Harbison, you sound like a real teacher." (Did I sound pretend before??)

I'm sure there will be more and I will add to the list as the year goes on. One of the reasons I'm blogging is so I can look back and remember this school year. So stay tuned for more hilarious kindergarten comments!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

My most memorable from last year: "Ms. Wemyss, you look different. Like my momma when she goes OUT!" (I assumed this meant I looked nice with my new eyeshadow.) ;)