Friday, September 3, 2010

Donors Choose

When I first got a job as a public school teacher, my friend Hillary told me about www.donorschoose.org. It is an organization where teachers can create a "project" (sort of like writing a grant) and people can go online and donate money to help their classrooms.

Check out my donor's choose website! I have had several people donate to fund my project, but am still $164 away from my goal. The cool thing about Donors Choose is that people can search for projects by region. I have had several anonymous people donate simply because they wanted to help a school in Middle TN. It's an awesome organization and I have several friends that have benefitted from it.

So spread the word! Help my project get funded and help some super cute kids in the process!!

No comments: