Monday, April 25, 2011

Biscuit's graduation!

When I first got Biscuit, I knew he would need some sort of training. Since I've helped my mom a bunch with her dogs, I consider myself pretty well informed but some more information never hurt. Plus, I wanted Biscuit to meet and socialize with other dogs. So I signed up for a dog training class at PetSmart.

It was a pretty interesting class, mostly because it was me and Biscuit and some old hippy dude named Chuck and his dog Roscoe. But it did help Biscuit become more socialized. I want to take the class again (you can re-take it for free) but won't be able to this summer with my surgery. Maybe we'll try again in the fall to see if Biscuit can learn any more tricks. Right now he can "sit" and "wait" but that's about it.

But here is a picture from his "graduation" from dog school:
Isn't he so cute? I love how he's smiling for the camera. Happy Graduation Biscuit!

1 comment:

Tara @ Tara Being Tara said...

That dog is so stinkin' cute!!!!