Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Checking e-mail

Checking my e-mail is something I do about 19385830893 times a day. I'm not kidding. I am TOTALLY neurotic about it and cannot let it sit there with unread messages. Even if it is junk mail or has nothing to do with me, I still need to read it just so that little (1) will go away.

Well, I got a super sweet email today. This was a time when I was glad to check my e-mail! It just was the cherry on top of a good day. It said:

"Ms. H, you are a positive force in my life and in child's name's."

Oh my gosh, how sweet?!?! I just felt so good, tears welled up in my eyes. This came from a parent whose child has had some difficulty this year, but she has been so good and we have built up a strong rapport this year. I was so glad to share some good news with her and even more glad to get this back. I'm glad I'm making a difference!!

No comments: