Saturday, July 23, 2011

Moving Day!

This past week I got the go ahead to get back into my classroom. Yay! Except that everything got packed up at the end of the year so when I walked in I saw this:

And this:

And this:
It's kind of hard to unpack boxes when all the shelves are either stacked on the lockers or the window sill! Or crammed into the bathroom! yikes.

Thankfully our awesome custodian was super nice and got them down for me, so I was able to make some progress. I still have a LONG way to go before school starts, but it is making me excited for the school year.

Since they all got jumbled up, I decided now was a good time to organize my books:

In the past I haven't really had a very good system, so I'm working on it. It'll be nice to have books sorted by category: math, rhyming, ABC books, school books, etc. I'll show you the final product, but here's what I have so far:
Now all I need are some students!


*** please excuse the quality of these photos, they were taken on my phone!

No comments: