Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all!


It was officially the start of fall this past week. I love fall, for so many reasons. Sweaters, cold nights, peppermint hot chocolate @ Starbucks, the colors, I could keep going. It may be my favorite time of year (Spring is a close contender). The weather here has been FABULOUS, so I went to Home Depot last weekend to work on sprucing up my outdoor space.

Let me first say that I do have a back patio, but I don't really use it. I wish I did. I wish I was the kind of person to sit out there and read a book or have a nice meal. But I don't have the right patio furniture. I just haven't found anything that I love. So I have this table (in the picture) and that's about it.

But don't the mums look nice? They were on sale at Home Depot= score! And the window that you see in the picture is at my kitchen sink. So when I'm doing dishes, I can look outside and enjoy the pretty view. So happy fall y'all!


p.s. if you are reading this, please become a follower of my blog!

No comments: