Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm still here

I was talking to my friend Hillary on the phone tonight, and she was like "I keep waiting for a blog update but there's nothing!" To put it simply, I do not have any time. I am literally doing well just trying to keep my head above water. The start to the school year has been crazy: 20 kids (in a room designed for 15), new administrator, new evaluation process, 3 new team members plus that little part about having major back surgery only 3.5 months ago.

So yeah, I'm still here. My kids are doing much better but we have a LONG way to go. I promise I'll update soon with some pictures. And it's my favorite week of the year, "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" week- so you know I'll have pictures of that.

For now, I'm off to bake some cookies for Open House tomorrow night!

No comments: