Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Thanksgiving Count and Write! Assessment

Do you ever have those teaching days where you get to school in the morning and you think, "what am I doing with my kids today?" No? Just me? Oh well. Monday morning was definitely one of those days. I knew what we needed to do in Math, just not exactly how we were going to do it.

We've been working with the CCSS standard of counting and cardinality- focusing on writing numbers 0-10. And since it's Thanksgiving and turkey is on everyone's mind, I created this:


Quick, easy, to-the-point. My kids loved it! And I loved it because it was very telling as to which kids can count and write their numbers and which kids need some help. I used it as a summative assessment, but you could also use it if you're reviewing numbers 1-10 or however you'd like. It's available in my TpT store for just $1.50! There are other Thanksgiving items as well, so be sure to check it all out!!



1 comment:

david said...

The Thanksgiving count and write assessment is a valuable tool to assess students' counting and writing skills during the Thanksgiving season. 9Qpes Discount On Cyberghost VPN This assessment provides an opportunity to gauge students.