I wish I had some cute pictures of the things I've been doing with my kinders for the past 11 days (can you believe we've been in school 11 days already?? crazy!) But I don't. But I can give you a list of the things I'm loving about my new school.
Here it is, in no particular order:
1. there's a supply closet!!! sharpies, sentence strips, index cards, pencils, you name it. It's heaven.
2. an active PTO- makes all the difference in the world
3. involved parents- I email them, and they email me back! I'm already on a first name basis with most, and I love that.
4. my kids are SUPER sweet
5. my new K team is amazing
6. the classrooms are really big but they go back, so they're actually really close together (read- I can run next door for something and still hear my kids)
7. the faculty has been really welcoming
8. my principal has been in my room at least 4 times to make sure I have everything I need
9. my principal has been in twice to check lesson plans. I love the accountability.
10. I get out of school at 3:00 instead of 3:45. I have a life again!
There are lots others, but there's my top 10. I am so happy where I am, and I can tell this is going to be a great school year!!