Monday, August 1, 2011

My Secret Addiction

So first I'm a hoarder (see previous post) and now I'm an addict. A font addict. My name is Clare and I'm addicted to cute teacher fonts.

This has prompted a pretty funny (and long!) facebook thread on fun fonts. So I thought I would compile a list of my favorites to share. Keep in mind that this is as of 8:01pm August 1, 2011. I'm sure there will be many more added to this list! The best part is that these are all FREE! You can just Google them and download them in a snap.
What are your favorite fonts? I would love to add some more to this list!

1 comment:

Jan Maier said...

I LOVE your blog and I loved teaching you in Second Grade. It touches my heart when former students turn into dedicated teachers.

I no longer teach....well, I tutor a lot.... but I LOVE the fonts..now I'll have to download them and have some fun. XXOO